|Asherlee Naturals Hot Oil Treatment Information|
- The Hot Oil Treatment is superbly moisturising.
- The ingredients are all natural and the preservative listed in the ingredients (Optiphen Plus) is paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative.
- The packaging makes the product very easy to use.
- The product is thick and doesn’t have a ton of fillers.
- A little goes a long way so there is good value for money.
- The product is affordable.
- I found that my hair is far less frizzy after using this product so I would say that it reduces frizz.
- Gives long-lasting effects and doesn’t need to be used more that once or twice a month.
- You may have a little trouble washing it out. I recommend using it as a pre-poo before a sulfate-free conditioning shampoo.
- I don’t recommend using more than once a month if you have problems with humidity and puffing of the hair because I would regard this as a humectant which means that it draws in moisture to the hair.