If you are struggling with styling your very short natural hair, this blog post provides you with a great option. Comb twists, also called comb coils are very easy natural hairstyle to do and can last up to 3 weeks if it is properly maintained. To create this natural hairstyle, we recommend using:
- A fine tooth rat tail comb
- Spray bottle of water
- Eco Styler Styling Gel and
- Extra Virgin Coconut and Olive oil (mixed and applied together)
|Eco Styler Styling Gel|
- Start on wet naturally curly hair.
- Fully detangle the hair.
- Add oil.
- Section hair with fingers or combs into small sections.
- Apply a small amount of gel, (I do not recommend using as much as was used in the video below).
- Use a fine tooth rat tail comb to comb hair from root to tip while twisting the comb and hair (see video below).
- Sit under the dryer to set hair.
[youtube id=”vcU23fZTieI” width=”667″ height=”356″]