|Bantu Knots / Chiney Bumps|
|Bhantu Knots parted in grid form|
Why You Should Know this Natural Hairstyle
- It takes very little skill. You can learn how to do this style in minutes. This is especially good if you are new to styling natural hair.
- This style can be used merely as a way of stretching your hair so you get fewer tangles.
- You get two styles in one. You can do this on the weekend for an edgy afro-centric look then release them on Monday morning for a week’s worth of curly styles.
- Bantu knot-outs form an excellent base for styling your hair and is fantastic for those of us who love to do curly updos.
- Talk about styling on a budget! This style doesn’t require any special products (though holding agents may be used for longevity if desired). Additionally, you may only need a few pins (if desired).