I saw the video and said, “Whoa. That’s different… and interesting. Hmmm.” LOL. Yes, I’m totally intrigued by this new liner – Benefits They’re Real Push-up Liner. Gel liners have pretty much been accepted as the best product for lining eyes but many find difficulty using the brush to apply it. Well, how about a gel liner pen that is easy to apply accurately? Well, that’s what the Benefits They’re Real Push-up Liner is – a gel pen liner.
Here are some general PROS to using the product:
- No smudging
- Accuflex tip is easy on the eyes – not hard.
- Hugs lashline
- Thin tip for accurate application and sharp lines
Here are some general CONS to using the product:
- Gels dry quickly.
- Not very forgiving so it is hard to correct if applied at the end of makeup application since it is difficult to remove.
- Scaly and not smooth if applied too extremely slowly and unevenly but this shouldn’t be a big issue with practise as it is a matter of technique.
See some inspiring eyeliner looks that were created with this pen in the image below.
How to Use the Benefits They’re Real Push-up Liner
Twist base once to “push up” gel liner to tip. Resting the AccuFlex™ tip on the base of your lashes, slowly guide along your lashline from the inner or outer corner. The angled AccuFlex™ tip works both ways. Still confused? Watch the video below.
[youtube id=”lzfdVgIvHyY” width=”667″ height=”356″]
- Use an oil (like olive oil) or oil-based cleanser to remove this product.
The Benefits They’re Real Push-Up Liner can be purchased this product at at benefitcosmetics.com.