|African Royale Braid & Extensions Sheen Spray|
I have been using this product for years and although the formula has changed a little over the years, it works very effectively and still remains my moisturiser of choice when wearing single plait, twist or cornrow extensions.
•Moisturizes, conditions and softens adding luster to hair and scalp
•Contains no alcohol or oils that affect bonded hair
•Improved anti-itch formula
- Moisturises, conditions and softens.
- You can keep your braids for a much longer time because it does not promote build-up but is very light while still being moisturising.
- Reduces itching.
- The bottle gives a great mist so your hair doesn’t get too wet and allows for even distribution
- Does not cause product build-up
- African Royale Braids Spray is very affordable as it retails for under 4 USD at stores like Walmart and on Amazon.
- Works well on natural or braided hair.
- The scent is not overpowering.
I feel like I have to write a con or this wouldn’t be a real review so here goes:
- The product is not all-natural though it works pretty darned well and the ingredients are pretty good for such an inexpensive product.
Ingredients include: Deionized water , glycerin , propylene glycol , PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium 32 & Paraffinum Liquidum , Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) , Polysorbate 80 , Oat Kernel Extract (Avena Sativa) , Allantoin , Silk Amino Acids , Sheep Sorrell , Yarrow , Slippery Elm Bark , Sage , Henna , Comfrey , Burdock Root , Goldenseal , Cherry Bark , Ginseng , Black Walnut , Chamomile , Alfalfa , Hyssop , Wheat Germ , Methyl & Propyl Paraben , fragrance