You may remember that I reviewed the Karité products before after using them for just a few short weeks. Here is what I mentioned about using it on my natural hair (I go between a variety of styles from straight to locked etc.):
- gave my hair slip without sticky build-up even though it isn’t entirely transparent
- dries clear
- doesn’t weigh down my hair.
- (so far) doesn’t impede the effectiveness of other styling aids used after detangling.
- left my hair light and slightly fluffy to the touch.
- is great for people who only finger-detangle in the shower or those with longer hair who don’t want to stand in the shower while detangling. Otherwise put, it is great for out-of-shower post-shampoo/conditioner detangling.
Here are my final thoughts on the product.